Exchange, sell or buy items offered by our member
These are the rules:
- Please send digital photographs (JPG format) of your items, to Sol Brien (email@example.com) or Patricia Robertson (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with contact information and price, and whether you are interested in selling or swapping.
- If you are looking for a certain item, give a description and supply your contact information to Sol Brien. She will put an ad for you here.
- Items will remain on this website for a maximum of 3 months. The vendor is responsible for notifying P.A.C. if an item is sold and needs to be removed.
- All shipping is the responsibility of the vendor and purchaser.
- There is no fee for P.A.C. members to use this service.
- P.A.C. Inc. is not responsible for the content of the notices, or the resulting transactions.
Will Swap: 2 boxes of Porcelain doll heads, body parts, etc. for porcelain tiles, 13″ x 13″ or smaller. These doll parts seem to be suitable for a seamstress rather than a china painter because they are already painted. Bodies and clothes need to be sewn in order to assemble dolls. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please call or text Vicki McKague at 519-901-3847.